10. How are citizens' rights which are included in the Constitution known?
11. Which right ensures government cannot discriminate against citizens?
12. How many freedoms are in the Right to Freedom?
13. Which right forbids child labour?
14. Who have the right to establish separate educational institutions?
15. Which right makes it impossible for the government to take away Fundamental Rights?
16. When were ten Fundamental Duties included in the Constitution?
17. When was the 11th Fundamental Duty included in the Constitution?
18. Which of the following is not a Fundamental Right?
Originally posted 2015-11-30 10:31:44.
19. How is the introductory statement to the Constitution known?
20. How does the Preamble begin?
21. How does the Preamble end?
22. What is the age for the right to vote?
23. Which objective implies bridging the gap between the rich and the poor?
24. What does not recognizing any religion of the country mean?
25. What is needed to remove inequality?
26. What gives the citizens opportunity to develop themselves?
27. Which principle forbids State from discrimination against individuals?
28. What indicates love and respect for all without discrimination?
Originally posted 2015-11-30 10:21:36.
29. What is meant by 'Constitution'?
30. What guarantees the rights of citizens?
31. What strengthens running a country according to a constitution?
32. How many members did the Constituent Assembly consist of?
33. When was the first meeting of the Constituent Assembly?
34. Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
35. Who was the legal advisor to the Constituent Assembly?
36. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee?
37. When did the Constituent Assembly adopt the Constitution?
38. When did the Constitution come into force?
39. What values have been accepted by the Constitution?
- Correct Answer: Freedom, equality, fraternity, tolerance, secularism.
Originally posted 2015-11-30 10:15:36.