1. Who is the head of the Indian Armed Forces?
2. Under which list defence as a subject falls so the Union Government has the authority to take decisions regarding security issues?
3. What has been set up to protect the Indian coasts?
4. Where is National Defence Academy?
5. Where is Indian Military Academy?
6. Where is National Defence College?
7. What is the main function of the army?
8. What does the Central Reserve Police Force do?
9. Why was the National Cadet Corps instituted?
10. Why is it necessary to maintain well-equipped armed forces?
11. What does the Border Security Force do?
12. What does the Rapid Action Force do?
Originally posted 2015-11-18 15:22:33.
13. Which country's foreign policy's characteristic feature is opposition to colonialism and imperialism?
14. Who officially put for the principles of Panchsheel in 1954?
15. Who was the President of Yugoslavia?
16. Who was the President of Egypt?
17. Who was the President of Indonesia?
18. Who was the Prime Minister of Ghana?
19. What does Article 51 of the Indian Constitution guide us about?
20. What does the Non-Aligned Movement oppose?
21. What are the values on which Non-Aligned Movement is based?
22. What are the objectives of India's foreign policy?
23. What are the Panchsheel principles of India's foreign policy?
24. What confidence has the Non-Aligned Movement given to less developed countries?
Originally posted 2015-11-18 15:10:44.
25. What is the imaginary circle that divides the earth into two equal parts called?
26. How many days a leap year has?
27. Which month has an extra day in a leap year?
28. What is the cycle of six seasons called?
29. What is the fortnight ending on a full moon?
30. What is the fortnight ending on a new moon?
31. What is the motion of the earth around itself called?
32. What is the period of time that the earth takes to complete one rotation called?
33. What is the motion of the earth around the sun called?
Originally posted 2021-01-21 18:43:40.
34. What is specific to every country?
35. What is in the interest of every nation to have among nations based on friendly relations?
36. Which independent policy has close relationship with economy?
37. Which decisions are the sovereign nations free to take?
38. What kind of relations are there among nations?
39. Which countries are called 'sovereign' countries?
40. Which qualities among the citizens increase the strength of a nation?
41. What is national interest?
Originally posted 2015-11-18 14:18:24.
42. What are the heavenly bodies that twinkle called?
43. What are the heavenly bodies that do not twinkle called?
44. What are the heavenly bodies that revolve around planets called?
45. Which planet is between Jupiter and Uranus?
46. When did ISRO launch a spacecraft to the moon?
47. When did Mangalyaan get established in an orbit around Mars?
48. What is the force that heavenly bodies exert on one another called?
49. What is the emptiness between and beyond the stars and planets called?
50. What are scientists who travel in spacecraft called?
51. Who is the first Indian astronaut?
Originally posted 2021-01-21 18:35:04.
52. How much wire will be needed to make a rectangle 7 cm long and 4 cm wide?
53. If the length of a rectangle is 20 m and its width is 12 m, what is its perimeter?
54. Each side of a square is 9 m long. Find its perimeter.
55. If the length of a rectangle is 50 m and its width is 30 m, what is its perimeter?
56. Each side of a square is 20 m long. Find its perimeter.
57. Each side of a square is 12 metres long. What is its area?
58. If the length of a rectangle is 25 metre and its width is 20 metre, what is its area?
59. Each side of a square is 4 cm long. What is its area?
60. If the length of a rectangle is 8 cm and its width is 2 cm, what is its area?
Originally posted 2018-01-14 01:18:56.
61. Add: 6 cm 5 mm + 7 cm 9 mm
62. Add: 25 kg 650 g + 29 kg 770 g
63. Subtract: 24 cm 2 mm - 3 cm 8 mm
64. Subtract: 35 kg 150 g - 26 kg 470 g
65. If a litre of milk costs 22 rupees, how much will 7 litres cost?
66. If a man walks at a speed of 4 kmph, how long will it take him to walk 3 km?
67. If one shirt needs 2 m 50 cm of cloth, how much cloth do we need for 5 shirts?
68. If a car travels 60 km in an hour, how far will it travel in 2 hours?
69. How many pouches of 20 g cloves each can be made from 1 kg 240 g of cloves?
Originally posted 2018-01-14 01:12:09.
70. Add: 2 hours 30 minutes + 4 hours 55 minutes
71. Add: 3 hours 50 minutes + 4 hours 20 minutes
72. Subtract: 4 hours 25 minutes - 1 hour 55 minutes
73. Subtract: 6 hours 15 minutes - 2 hours 45 minutes
74. A government office opens at 7 am and closes at 3 pm. How long is this office open?
75. A movie starts at 3:45 pm and finishes 2:30 hours later. At what time does it end?
76. Sakharam was ploughing the field from 8 am to 12:30 pm? How long was he ploughing?
77. If a bank is open from 10 am to 4:30 pm, how long is it open?
78. If a shop is open from 9:30 am to 10 pm, how long is it open?
Originally posted 2018-01-14 01:07:58.
79. Write how many rupees in decimal form - 6 rupees 25 paise
80. Write how many rupees in decimal form - 22 rupees 4 paise
81. Write how many metres in decimal form - 50 m 40 cm
82. Write how many metres in decimal form - 734 cm
83. Write how many centimetres in decimal form - 7 cm 1 mm
84. Write how many centimetres in decimal form - 144 mm
85. Write Two and a half as decimal fractions.
86. Write Fourteen and three quarters as decimal fractions.
88. Subtract 18.23 - 9.45
Originally posted 2018-01-14 01:03:36.