1. Which ocean is to the west of South Africa?
2. Which country is surrounded by South Africa?
3. Which river is the border between South Africa and Zimbabwe?
4. Which is the capital of South Africa?
5. Which minerals are found near Kimberley town?
6. On which river are there hydroelectricity centres?
7. Which is the longest river in South Africa?
8. Which is the largest city in South Africa?
9. Which country is to the north of South Africa?
10. Which mountain range is to the east of Central Plateau of South Africa?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 17:31:16.
11. Which lake is to the north of Tanzania?
12. Which is the highest peak in Tanzania?
13. Which trees are in large number in Zanzibar Island?
14. Which animals are in large numbers in the Selous Game Reserve?
15. Where are diamonds found in Tanzania?
16. Which tribe mainly practises animal husbandry?
17. Which mills are found around Dar-es-Salaam?
18. To which side of Tanzania is Lake Tanganyika?
19. Where is the oldest and the largest university of Tanzania located?
20. What are the settlements of Maasai called?
21. Which is the capital of Tanzania?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 17:28:33.
22. Where does Brazil rank as a nation in terms of area?
23. Which large island is formed at the mouth of the Amazon?
24. What is the height of Pico da Neblina?
25. What are evergreen equatorial forests in the Amazon basin called?
26. How many species of orchids are found in Amazon forests?
27. In which province of Brazil around 95% of cocoa is produced?
28. Where is Butantan Institute located?
29. Which is the major language of Brazil?
30. Which is the capital of Brazil?
31. Where was the first World Summit on Environment held?
32. Which highway connects Brazil with Peru?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 17:23:38.
33. What is Egypt called in Arabic?
34. Which river divides Egypt into two distinct physiographic regions?
35. What is the height of Mount Kattrina?
36. Which sea is to the east of Egypt?
37. Which winds blow in the Nile Delta during summer?
38. Where are two major dams constructed?
39. Where are oil wells located?
40. Where are garment factories located?
41. Which is the chief means of transport in the deserts?
42. What is a sculpture with a human face and lion's body?
43. Which is the capital of Egypt?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 17:25:59.
44. Which ocean is to the east of South America?
45. Which strait separates the mainland of South America from the islands?
46. Which mountain range is located along the western coast of South America?
47. Which river has an extensive basin to the south of Guiana Plateau?
48. Which hot desert is located along the western coast of South America?
49. Which isthmus joins South America with North America?
50. Which warm current flows along the eastern coast of South America?
51. In which direction does the river Amazon flow?
52. Which ocean does the river Amazon meet?
53. Which of the following is not a tributary of the river Amazon?
54. In which mountains is the largest freshwater lake, the Titicaca, located?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 16:33:35.
55. Where does USA rank as a nation in terms of area?
56. Which river has Grand Canyon?
57. What are cyclones called in USA?
58. What is the mean annual rainfall in Rocky Mountain ranges?
59. Where are white bear and reindeer found?
60. Where is Yellowstone National Park located primarily?
61. Hollywood is known for what?
62. Silicon Valley is known for what?
63. Which institute carried out space research?
64. Which is the major language of USA?
65. Which is the capital of USA?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 16:37:20.
66. Where does Africa stand in the world with respect to area?
67. Which is the longest hot desert in the world?
68. What is the height of Toubkal Peak?
69. Which is the largest lake in Africa?
70. Which is the highest peak in Africa?
71. Which of the following is not an Indian Ocean island?
72. Which river rises in Lake Victoria and terminates in the Mediterranean Sea?
73. Due to which dam river Zambezi has attained more importance?
74. What does Limpopo mean in the local language?
75. Where are large gold mines?
76. Where are diamond mines located?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 15:42:16.
77. Where does North America rank in the world with respect to area?
78. Which is the highest peak in North America?
79. Which region is between the Rocky mountains and Appalachian mountains?
80. Which islands are known for the game of cricket?
81. Which state is subject to frequent tropical cyclones?
82. Which river originates from Lake Ontario?
83. Where are black bucks, deer, musk rats found?
84. Where are fur coated animals found?
85. Which animal is found in prairies?
86. Where is silver found?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 16:30:23.
87. Which of the following is not a primary occupation?
88. Which of the following is a secondary occupation?
89. What type of occupation is marketing?
90. Where in India is sugar industry concentrated?
91. Where in India is mining activity confined?
92. What leads to air pollution and sound pollution?
93. What have excessive mining and deforestation given rise to?
Originally posted 2015-12-03 15:35:39.