1. At what level the local government bodies are the democratic institutions?
2. Through what people discover innovative alternatives for development?
3. What becomes more organized if people observe discipline?
4. What does maintaining discipline help one save?
5. What is essential to make our civic life joyful?
6. Through what people get to know about how their representatives take decisions?
7. What are local government bodies often called?
8. Whose burden is reduced by local government bodies?
9. Which of the following policies can be first tested in a few districts?
10. What are necessary to preserve the distinctiveness of each region?
Originally posted 2016-01-11 12:54:28.
11. Through what can sustainable development be ensured?
12. What do local government bodies give us?
13. What is the beginning of the participation?
14. What is an important way of participation?
15. What should citizens keep on the working of the local government bodies?
16. Where the rights of citizens with respect to the administration are clearly outlined?
17. What has been instituted to increase the participation of the public?
18. What play an important role in providing information and forming public opinion?
19. Working through what encourages the spirit of co-operation amongst the people?
20. Whom do women's small savings groups help to become financially self-reliant?
Originally posted 2016-01-11 13:02:19.
21. What is the minimum population of a Municipal Council?
22. How many classes of Municipal Councils are in Maharashtra?
23. Who presides over the meetings of the Municipal Council?
24. What is the term of office of the President and the Vice President?
25. How many Subject Committees a Municipal Council has?
26. Who is the head of the administrative machinery of the Municipal Council?
27. What examination the Chief Officer should have passed?
28. What is the population of Municipal areas provided with Ward Committees?
29. Which of the following is an obligatory function of the Municipal Council?
30. Which of the following is a discretionary function of the Municipal Council?
31. Under whose control is the Cantonment Board?
32. What is the population of the Nagar Panchayat?
Originally posted 2016-01-11 12:31:38.
33. Where was the first Municipal Corporation in India established?
34. What is the minimum population of a Municipal Corporation?
35. What is a member of a Municipal Corporation called?
36. Who presides over the meetings of the Municipal Corporation?
37. Who is the head of the Municipal Corporation?
38. From which service the State Government appoints the Municipal Commissioner?
39. Who prepares the annual budget of the Municipal Corporation?
40. Which of the following is an obligatory function of the Municipal Corporation?
41. Which of the following is a discretionary function of the Municipal Corporation?
42. Which of the following is taxes the Municipal Corporation does not collect?
Originally posted 2016-01-11 12:48:13.
43. The Zilla Parishad
44. The Zilla Parishad
45. The Zilla Parishad
46. The Zilla Parishad
47. The Zilla Parishad
48. The Zilla Parishad
49. The Zilla Parishad
50. The Zilla Parishad
51. The Zilla Parishad
Originally posted 2016-01-11 09:15:52.
52. What all the villages of a taluka together make?
53. What is the term of members of The Panchayat Samiti?
54. What is the minimum age for contesting the Panchayat Samiti elections?
55. What is the term of office of the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman?
56. Who presides over the meetings of the Panchayat Samiti?
57. Who is the administrative head of the Panchayat Samiti?
58. How many departments carry out the administration of the Panchayat Samiti?
59. Which of the following is not a department of the Panchayat Samiti?
60. Which of the following is not a function of the Panchayat Samiti?
Originally posted 2016-01-11 09:05:11.
61. What manages the affairs of a village?
62. What manages the affairs of a taluka?
63. What manages the affairs of a district?
64. What is the minimum number of members in the Gram Panchayat?
65. What is the maximum number of members in the Gram Panchayat?
66. What is the term of members of the Gram Panchayat?
67. Who is the head of the Gram Panchayat?
68. Who looks after the record of the Gram Panchayat?
69. How many times in a year the Gram Sabha meets?
70. What gives direction to the development of a village?
Originally posted 2016-01-11 08:55:37.
71. What do several groups together form?
72. What do we use to satisfy our needs related with food, shelter, clothing, health, etc.?
73. What is a common feature of every society?
74. Which is the first social institution in an individual's life?
75. What qualities a family nurtures and encourages?
76. What should all members of a family have?
77. What aims at developing responsible citizens for the future?
78. What do help to develop the communication skills of students?
79. What does participation in sports help nurture?
80. What each of us should have for our own village, town or city?
Originally posted 2016-01-11 08:47:09.