1. What crossing their path makes many people turn around, go back and start over again?
2. Where we need to look carefully to see if there is a silly belief hiding in some corner?
3. With what one has to catch silly belief?
4. What is a silly belief that doing or not doing something causes bad luck or good luck?
5. In which country people believer it is unlucky to shoot a seabird that follows a boat?
6. Which bird is considered ill omen by some and wise bird by some others?
7. What did the actors in the UK think it was unlucky to have on the stage?
8. Members of which club in London went against superstitions?
9. Which comedian has humorous interpretation to many silly beliefs?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 15:15:56.
10. How must a rosebud appear to the tiny fly?
11. How must a rosebud's prickle appear to the tiny fly?
12. How must a dewdrop appear to the tiny fly?
13. How must a hair appear to the tiny fly?
14. How must the smallest grain of mustard-seed appear to the tiny fly?
15. How must a loaf of bread appear to the tiny fly?
16. How must a wasp appear to the tiny fly?
17. How must specks of salt appear to the tiny fly?
18. Who is the author of The Fly?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 14:32:58.
19. Where did a king live?
20. What did the king wish to build for himself?
21. What did the king want his new palace to be?
22. Whom did the king send to cut down the biggest tree they could find?
23. What did the foresters find not very far from the palace?
24. Who appeared to the king in his dream?
25. What was the king's reaction to the tree god's request?
26. Why did the tree god want to prolong his suffering?
27. On what did the king decide to build his new palace?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 14:52:54.
28. Who knew the Friar Well?
29. What was the Friar eating?
30. What did the Friar take from Robin Hood?
31. Where did the Friar throw Robin Hood into the water?
32. How long did Robin Hood and the Friar fight?
33. What did Robin Hood blow?
34. Of what metal was the Friar's whistle?
35. How many dogs burst forth when the Friar blew the whistle?
36. Where had Will Scarlet joined Robin Hood's merry men?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 14:22:20.
37. How many feet is a fathom?
38. What come and go in the lake?
39. Who said "I faint for lack of bread."?
41. What did the herdsman give the beggar to eat?
42. What did the herdsman give the beggar to drink?
44. What did the beggar do to the city?
45. Who is the author of The Ballad of Semmerwater?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 14:27:53.
46. Where was the leopard born?
47. Who taught the leopard all that was necessary for surviving?
48. What killed a brother of the leopard?
49. Who were coming towards the bush where the leopard was hiding?
50. What had the leopard's mother taught it about smells of other leopards?
51. What did the leopard stumble upon?
52. Who saw the leopard and started shouting?
53. How long did the leopard hide in the field?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 12:38:05.
55. Who was the English teacher of Std VI?
56. What literary club did the Students of Std VI start?
57. Who was the chief guest at the special meet of Little Literati?
58. Who was the class monitor of Std VI?
59. What was the title of Rumana Patel's poem?
60. What was the title of Sameer Yadav's poem?
61. What was the title of the skit?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 12:42:19.
70. What is between the grass?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 12:30:05.
73. Who noticed Nasiruddin looking for something?
74. What had Nasiruddin lost?
75. Where was Nasiruddin looking for the ring?
76. Where did Nasiruddin's ring fall?
77. What illness did Nasiruddin's wife have?
78. What did Nasiruddin search first?
79. Who called Nasiruddin back when he had taken a couple of steps outside his house?
80. Whom did Nasiruddin wake up?
81. How many lectures did Nasiruddin announce he will give?
Originally posted 2016-02-19 12:33:49.