1. Who along with British Ministers Pethick Lawrence and A. V. Alexander was part of a delegation that came to India?
2. When did the Constitution of India come into force?
3. Why could the Interim Government not work smoothly?
4. What did the prime minister Atlee declare in the parliament of England?
5. State the principles on which the Constitution of India is based.
6. When did the British Parliament pass Act of Indian Independence?
7. Who was the last British Viceroy of India?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 06:31:58.
8. Where was the annual session of the Indian National Congress held?
9. Who was the president of the first AITUC conference?
10. Who did substantial work in the State of Kolhapur for the abolition of caste distinction?
11. What was formed at the initiative of Professor N. G. Ranga?
12. What was Narayan Meghaji Lokhande's contribution to the working class movement?
13. What did Maharshi Vitthal Ramji Shinde start?
14. Who founded Independent Labour Party?
15. What message did Lala Lajpat Rai give to the workers in the first conference of AITUC?
16. Which institutes did Pandita Ramabai form?
17. What message did Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar give his followers?
18. Why did Sane Guruji organize meetings in East Khandesh?
19. Why did the formation of all-India workers' union become necessary?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 06:24:52.
20. Which party did Subhash Chandra Bose found to place his views to the people?
21. Where did Rash Behari Bose ask Subhash Chandra Bose to come?
22. What did Netaji Bose found in 1943 at Singapore?
23. What appeal did Subhashbabu make to the Indian people?
24. What was the marching song of the Azad Hind Sena?
25. Why did Subhash Chandra Bose resign from the position of Congress President?
26. Why was Subhash Chandra Bose interned?
27. Why did Japan surrender?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 06:18:59.
28. Who wrote 'The 1857 War of Independence'?
29. Who established India House in London?
30. Who was the chief of the revolutionary group at Chittagong in Bengal
31. Why did the Chaphekar brothers kill Rand?
32. What is meant by 'Gadar'?
33. Why did Bhagat Singh and Rajguru kill Saunders?
34. Why did Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Datta hurl a bomb in the Central Legislative Assembly?
35. Why was Madanlal Dhingra hanged?
36. Why did the revolutionaries whisk away the government treasure near Kakori railway station?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 06:10:10.
37. In how many provinces were there elections in 1937?
38. Who was the first person to launch individual satyagraha?
39. Where did Krantisinh Nana Patil establish a parallel government?
40. Who was the leader of Azad Dasta?
41. Which army did General Awari command?
42. What was Usha Mehta's transmission centre?
43. What was the resolution passed by the Congress Working Committee on 14 July 1942?
44. What appeal did Mahatma Gandhi make to the people?
45. Mention the names of any two leaders of the underground movement.
46. Why did the princely states refuse to join the Indian federation?
47. Why did the Congress ministers resign in 1939?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 06:01:50.
48. Where in Gujarat did Gandhiji decide to launch salt satyagraha?
49. Which organization did Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan found?
50. Where in following places of Maharashtra did satyagrahas against forest laws take place?
51. Where did Babu Genu threw himself down in front of a truck and was crushed under it?
52. Where was a pact between Gandhiji and Dr. Ambedkar signed?
53. Where did Sarojini Naidu lead the satyagraha?
54. Who refused to open fire on satyagrahis at Peshawar?
55. Write the names of two women who took active part in Satyagraha.
56. What assurance did the Government give in the Gandhi-Irwin Pact?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 05:54:06.
57. Where did Gandhiji start his political career?
58. In which district did the peasants start a no-tax movement in 1918?
59. Which title conferred by the British did Rabindranath Tagore return?
60. What is the aim of Satyagraha?
61. Which resolution was passed in the Nagpur session of the Congress in 1920?
62. In addition to the non-co-operation movement, which other programme did Gandhiji undertake?
63. What was proposed in the Nehru Report?
64. Who formed the Swaraj Party?
65. Where was the Poorna Swaraj resolution passed in 1929?
66. Why was there discontent among the mill workers of Ahmedabad?
67. Why did Gandhiji suspend the non-co-operation movement?
68. Why did the Indians boycott the Simon Commission?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 05:44:41.
69. Who announced the partition of the Bengal province in 1905?
70. Who with Annie Besant started the Home Rule Movement?
71. Where was the 1907 session of the Indian National Congress held?
72. What message did Dadabhai Naoroji give in the 1906 session of the Congress?
73. What is the meaning of Home Rule?
74. What words did Tilak use to criticise the Montegu - Chelmsford Act?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 05:17:22.
75. Where did Surendranath Banerjee convene an all-India national conference in 1883?
76. Where was the first ever session of the Indian National Congress held?
77. Who presided over the first session of the Indian National Congress?
78. What evoked a feeling of pride in the minds of the Indians?
79. In which principles did the Congress leaders believe?
Originally posted 2015-11-21 04:54:26.