1. What is the instrument for measuring the extent of heat called?
2. How do the rays generally fall in the equatorial region?
3. What happens to air temperature in the troposphere as we go higher from sea-level?
4. Where is the day temperature low and night temperature high?
5. How is the climate around large water bodies usually?
6. How are currents flowing from the equator to the poles?
7. What is a line joining the places on the map having the same temperature called?
8. What is the maximum value of the isotherm?
9. In which zone the temperature is neither too hot nor too cold?
Originally posted 2015-12-28 19:32:42.
10. What is a particular period of a year having a specific climate?
nd December to 21st June called?
11. What is the period from 22
nd March called in the northern hemisphere?
12. What is 22
13. Where is the midday sun exactly overhead on 21
14. Which is the longest day in northern hemisphere?
nd March to 23rd September?
15. Where does the sun continuously appear from 22
16. Where is the midday sun exactly overhead on 22
17. Which is the longest day in southern hemisphere?
nd December known as in the northern hemisphere?
18. What is 22
19. Where day and night are of equal duration throughout the year?
Originally posted 2015-12-28 18:33:06.
20. What is the longitude of New Orleans?
21. What is the longitude of Accra?
22. What is the longitude of Patna?
23. How many minutes the earth takes to turn through one degree?
24. How many hours the earth takes to rotate around itself?
25. What is the time at 0° longitude called?
26. What is the difference between the local time on two longitudes at a distance of 15°?
27. It is 12 noon at Greenwich. What is the time at 45° E?
28. The International Date Line is determined with reference to which longitude?
Originally posted 2015-12-28 18:57:27.
29. What forms due to rotation?
30. What is the earth's motion around its axis called?
31. What is the earth's spinning motion called?
32. What is the path when the earth goes around the sun is known as?
33. What is the motion of going round on orbit is called?
34. What is the path of revolution?
35. How many centres an ellipse has?
36. What is the earth's nearest position to the sun?
37. What is the earth's farthest position to the sun?
38. What is the time that the earth takes to revolve around the sun is called?
Originally posted 2015-12-28 18:19:30.
39. What is the head the Solar System?
40. What is a satellite of the earth?
41. What are the tiny celestial bodies between Mars and Jupiter?
42. Which of the following is not an inner planet?
43. Which of the following is not an outer planet?
44. Which planet is nearest to the sun?
45. Which is the brightest planet seen in the sky?
46. Which planet rotates from east to west?
47. Which is the biggest planet in the solar system?
48. What is the colour of Neptune?
Originally posted 2015-12-28 17:53:10.
49. What separates Indian mainland from Sri Lanka?
50. What is Sri Lanka called on account of its beautiful natural scenery?
51. Which water body lies to the east of Sri Lanka?
52. What from Sri Lanka are considered the best in the world?
53. Which is the biggest river in Sri Lanka?
54. Which is the main language of Sri Lanka?
55. What is the staple diet of the people in Sri Lanka?
56. Which is the administrative capital of Sri Lanka?
57. Which city in Sri Lanka has a huge statue of Buddha?
58. What is Talaimannar's important occupation?
Originally posted 2016-01-02 11:50:38.
59. Which sea divides Malaysia in two parts?
60. Which country is to the north of west Malaysia?
61. East Malaysia is on which island?
62. Which country lies between Sarawak and Sabah provinces?
63. Which is the highest peak in Malaysia?
64. What is the average annual rainfall in Malaysia?
65. What is Malaysia foremost in exporting?
66. What is Malaysia foremost in production?
67. Which is the national language of Malaysia?
68. Which city is also called City of Gardens?
69. Which city is famous of tin industry?
Originally posted 2016-01-02 11:38:39.
70. What is Japan called?
71. Which island is to the north of Japan?
72. Which ocean is to the east of Japan?
73. How high is Fujiyama Peak?
74. Which is the biggest freshwater lake in Japan?
75. Which is the largest island of Japan?
76. What is the art of making different things by folding paper called?
77. Which wrestling is popular in Japan?
78. Which is the main language of Japan?
79. Which of the following is a type of flower arrangement?
80. Which is the capital of Japan?
Originally posted 2016-01-02 11:43:31.
81. When was the State of Israel established?
82. Which sea is to west of Israel?
83. Which is the highest region in Israel?
84. Which desert is in Israel?
85. What is the average annual rainfall in Israel?
86. Which farming in Israel is practised on Government land?
87. Which is the biggest freshwater lake in Israel?
88. Which is the main language of Israel?
89. In which city is the Hebrew International University?
90. Which city is situated on the slope of Mount Carmel?
91. Which is Israel's only port on the Gulf of Aqaba?
Originally posted 2015-12-31 16:22:03.