1. How many atoms of hydrogen are in one molecule of water?
2. Mass is measured in what?
3. Volume is measured in what?
4. What is the density of water?
5. What is the salinity of sea water?
6. Which river flows into the Dead Sea?
7. What is the salinity of the Dead Sea?
8. Which line indicates how much a ship can be loaded?
9. What is sugar?
Originally posted 2015-12-27 13:21:21.
10. What is the continuous process of adjustment of body called?
11. To which nervous system the brain and the spinal cord belong?
12. To which nervous system the nerves belong?
13. Which nerves bring information to the central nervous system?
14. Which nerves carry commands given by the central nervous system?
15. Who has the most highly developed nervous system?
16. What are actions that take place without messages reaching the brain called?
17. Which system consists of various glands?
18. What do glands secrete?
19. When is the sex of the embryo decided?
20. When does an adolescent boy get a moustache and beard?
21. What are genetic factors called?
Originally posted 2015-12-27 13:10:16.
22. Which of the following does not taste sour?
23. What do substances that taste sour contain?
24. What are substances like lime, soap, ash called?
25. What are substances used to find out if a substance is an acid or a base called?
26. What happens when litmus is added to an acid?
27. What happens when litmus is added to a base?
28. Which substances do not affect either red or blue litmus papers?
29. What are formed when metals are heated?
30. What are oxides of non-metals?
31. What are oxides of metals?
32. What are bases that dissolve in water called?
33. What is the chemical reaction that takes place between acids and bases called?
34. What is common salt?
35. Which acid does tamarind contain?
Originally posted 2015-12-27 13:17:36.
36. What are reduced to glucose during digestion?
37. Where is glycogen stored?
38. What do proteins contain?
39. What breaks up into glycerol and fatty acids during digestion?
40. What do fruits and leafy vegetables contain?
41. What does deficiency of Vitamin A cause?
42. Which vitamin's deficiency causes rickets?
43. What is done to grains to preserve them?
44. At what temperature micro-organisms cannot grow?
45. Which rays are used to prevent potatoes and onions from sprouting?
46. Which process prevents milk from getting spoilt?
Originally posted 2015-12-27 13:00:35.
47. What does the body need in very small quantities?
48. What does deficiency of Vitamin C cause?
49. What falling on the skin causes the formation of Vitamin D?
50. Who need calcium most?
51. What does deficiency of phosphorous cause?
52. What does iron help to supply to the body?
53. What causes goitre?
54. What does tobacco contain?
55. What do gases in tobacco smoke damage?
56. What can chewing tobacco or gutkha cause?
57. Which system has harmful effects due to drinking alcohol?
Originally posted 2015-12-27 13:03:50.
58. Who was the Greek scientist to conduct an experiment on static electricity?
59. What is amber called in Greek?
60. Which English scientist conducted experiments on diamond, emerald etc.?
61. What develops when a glass rod is rubbed on silk cloth?
62. What develops when an ebonite rod is rubbed on woollen cloth?
63. Which device is used to identify electric charge?
64. What are minute particles with a negative charge called?
65. What are used to make electroscopes more sensitive?
66. What is the pointed shape of a lightning conductor made of?
Originally posted 2015-12-24 20:48:41.
67. What are living things that make their own food called?
68. What are living things that depend on others for their food called?
69. What is a diet which has all constituents in the right proportions called?
70. What are necessary for bringing about the functions of enzymes?
71. Which living thing engulfs food particle from all sides?
72. What does a butterfly use to suck nectar from a flower?
73. What are a frog's food?
74. Through what does food pass through from mouth to stomach?
75. By which process green plants convert light energy into chemical energy?
76. What do green plants need to produce food?
77. By which process water enters cells through cell membrane?
Originally posted 2015-12-24 20:54:02.
78. What is the sound of a tiger?
79. Which bird twitters?
80. What is necessary for sound to be produced?
81. What is the number of oscillations that an object per second called?
82. What is a sound of frequency less than 20 Hz called?
83. What is a sound of frequency higher than 20,000 Hz called?
84. Which mammal produces ultrasonic sounds while flying?
85. What is the ultrasound scanning of foetus inside the womb called?
86. What is measured by ultrasonic sounds?
Originally posted 2015-12-24 18:21:18.
87. What is needed for propagation of sound?
88. Through which medium sound travels fastest?
89. What is reflection of sound called?
90. From where is sound reflected?
91. What is the speed of sound?
92. What is struck in drums to produce sound?
93. How is sound produced in wind instruments?
Originally posted 2015-12-24 20:45:12.